Water Resistant Dual-Camera Dash Cam and DVR
MSRP: $597.00 USD
The TE-DVR-PS is a water-resistant dual-channel dash cam designed for motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, boats or other outdoor vehicles. This kit includes front and back cameras that provide 150-degree viewing angles and 1080p video recording at 30 frames per second for high-quality video playback.
Both cameras and the control box are IP67 rated. Video is recorded and stored on a Micro SD card protected behind a water-resistant door on the Wi-Fi enabled control box. The free RoadCam smartphone app can be used for video playback of past recordings. It is also helpful to use when installing the system to ensure correct camera positioning. The TE-DVR-PSEXT is an 8-foot extension cable with IP67 rated connectors used to extend the rear camera of the TE-DVR-PS (sold separately).
For drivers who want to protect themselves from liability in the event of an accident or simply record their adventures, the TE-DVR-PS is a reliable water-resistant choice for outdoor vehicles.
- Dual-channel FHD camera and built-in DVR
- 150-degree viewing angle
- 6G SONY camera lens
- Surface or flush mounting options for cameras
- 5 foot of cable at each camera
- G-Sensor to prevent overwriting video recordings in the event of a collision
- 1920×1080p at 30fps camera resolution for both cameras
- H.264 compression
- Water resistant with IP67 rated cameras and control box
- Wi-Fi enabled for smartphone app playback
- RoadCam app is available for iOS or Android devices
- Supports 128 Gb Micro SD card, class 10 or higher (sold separately)
- Operating voltage is 10-32 V DC